This highly interactive workshop focuses on the personal skills necessary to create change and transform yourself and your business effectively.
My Role in Leading Change
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
Change inside and outside of organizations is occurring at an unprecedented rate. Being able to ADAPT
(defined as the best of the old with the essence of the new) is a key to success. This workshop focuses on
the personal skills necessary to create change and transform yourself and your organization. Exercises and
discussion center on behaviors associated with personal leadership, creativity, innovation, customer focus,
teamwork, communications, trust, and aligned empowerment.
HOW WILL THIS WORKSHOP BE CONDUCTED?
The short answer – “experiential learning”
Associates learn by “doing” then connecting what they experienced to their role, their area of responsibility
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
An intact group – whether a Board of Directors, a Senior Leadership Team, Business Group, and other
WHAT IS THE COST AND WHERE WILL IT BE HELD?
The seminar will be delivered at location of customer choosing. The cost is facilitator time and materials.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
• Better Alignment between your Team and Your Company’s Vision, Strategy and Goals
• Greater focus on what my role, responsibilities and priorities should be.
• Higher trust, improved communications, greater risk taking, and better team performance.
• More effective personal and interpersonal leadership
• A Personal and Team Action Plan