This two-day seminar teachers leaders crucial coaching skills and competencies. Gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process.
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
Today's highly competitive business environment demands that individuals and organizations perform at higher levels and with greater speed than ever before. Leaders and managers alike must place a new emphasis on individual and collective learning and creativity. This is a two-day seminar where leaders learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process.
HOW WILL THIS WORKSHOP BE CONDUCTED?
Participants learn, practice, and discuss WHEN, WHY, and HOW to coach. They learn a five step conversational model using actual situations they have brought to the class. Attendees learn the skills, structure and process to empower associates, build trust, and develop their people. Specific strategies are learned to deal with behavioral styles – the analytical, driver, amiable, and expressive.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Leaders at every level who want to learn advanced communication and organizational leadership skills
• Managers, supervisors, and all others who have direct reports
• Intact business units, Business Group, a Plant Management Team
WHAT IS THE COST AND WHERE WILL IT BE HELD?
The seminar will be delivered at location of customer choosing. The cost is facilitator time and materials.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
• A powerful model of management, mentoring, and leadership
• Structure and skills to immediately enhance performance
• Alignment between your Team and the Company’s strategy and goals – to include an associate’s
PERL Goals and Performance Management
• Positioning your team for growth
• Higher morale reduced turnover and associate development
• Strengthened relationships