Mission: To provide leadership skills for individuals, teams and organizations in order to achieve operational excellence and topline growth.
Strategy: Based on your needs and desired results, John will create a custom intervention, enabling your company to completely engage its workforce and maximize individual and company potential.
In John’s high energy workshops, participants:
- Learn the difference between managing and leading
- Discover and maximize their individual, team and organizational capability
- Learn how to make the transition from individual contributor to managing others
- Learn how to lead and drive change
- Learn the process and skills of negotiation
- Discover and learn about their leadership style
- Learn effective time management principles and practices
- Learn how to elevate people from do-ers to leaders
- Learn effective coaching skills
- Maximize their creativity, innovation and problem solving skills
- Recognize and capitalize on different behavioral styles
- Implement the 4 stages of team development
- Learn to effectively resolve conflict
- Learn how to handle performance issues
- Discover how to hold people accountable
- Learn effective presentation skills
- Discover how to engage teams so they can start solving the company’s problems and improve its performance
- Engage in the 4 roles of leadership
- Learn how to set goals
John’s workshops involve a tremendously high level of energy and engagement and are centered around the problems related to your specific issues. While most companies sell a process or system, Corporate Energy provides skills and behavioral changes.